1. A waiver of liability must be read and signed before participants are allowed to enter the building.
2. Socks are required and shoes should never be worn inside the inflatables.
3. No hard or sharp objects should be worn inside the inflatables. Please remove belts, earrings, bracelets, watches and the like.
4. Children should slide one at a time and on their bottoms only. Lift your arms to prevent elbow burns. Please wait for others to get off the bottom of the slide before sliding.
5. No climbing up the slides.
6. No climbing on the outside of the inflatables or sitting on the sides of them. Enter and exit the inflatables in the appropriate opening and do not climb over the walls.
7. No bouncing at the top of the slides.
8. Older children should be respectful of younger children and play considerately when they are in a bouncer at the same time. Small children should not be bouncing in the same bouncer with larger children.
9. All children should be supervised by the parent or guardian they arrived with. Chaperones must be 18 years or older. We do not allow babysitters that are under the age of 18. If you are dropping your child with a sitter they will need to present a valid id.
10. We have a designated area for children ages 1-3. These children are allowed to bounce in other areas if the parent feels it is within their skill level; however, please be aware that there is an inherent risk in doing so and the child should be supervised at all times.
11. Physical contact, flips, or stunts of any kind will not be tolerated, and any repeat offenders may be asked to exit the facility. Please understand this is for the safety of everyone participating.
12. No one should be behind the inflatables. Please stay in the appropriate walkways.
13. There is no food, drink, candy or gum permitted in the play area. No gum permitted in the building.
14. We are a smoke free facility. This includes e-cigarettes.
15. Children and adults ages 13 and up are not permitted on the inflatables for any reason other than assisting children under 3. When doing so they are not permitted to bounce or play.